Voyager Ziwani tented camp is located on the edge of Tsavo West National Park on a 30,000acre private farm. The camp sits on a small secluded dam along the Sante Dam. Views of Africa’s highest peak, Mt. Kilimanjaro, can be seen at a distance from the camp.
The camp is home to turtles, crocodiles and hundreds of basking hippos.
- Restaurant that serves local and international cuisines
- Lounge bar
- Wedding terrace
- Business centre
- Gift shop
- Camp site
- Swimming pool
- Ample secure parking
- Bureau de change
- Nature walks
- Bird watching
- Game drives
- Walking safari in the bush
- Candle-lit dinners
- Boat trip to see crocodiles and turtles in Ziwani Dam
- Trips to the volcanic lakes of Chala and Jipe
- Tour to the world war II battlefields on “Slaughter Hill”
The camp has 25 comfortable tents that are spacious and tastefully furnished with twin or double beds. There are 5 deluxe tents that have king-size beds and en suite bathrooms with wooden verandas overlooking the river.