Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge enjoys a uniquely privileged position at the heart of the world-famous national park.
The lodge is strategically located being secluded within a grove of acacia trees overlooking the savannah plains and the mountain with a series of emerald green swamps just close-by. The swamps are fed by the melting snows of Mount Kilimanjaro.
From the comfort of the lodge, the sunset over the mountain is magnificent.
The lodge lies 250km from Nairobi and very close to the Tanzanian border. It takes approximately 5 hours on road from Nairobi.
- Swimming pool at the heart of the lodge shaded by palms trees
- Dining area with an internal and external bar
- Bar featuring a large terrace and a blazing fire-pit
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Massage and beauty parlor
- Conference centre
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Daily game drives in safari vehicles
- Sundowners on Observation Hill
- Bush breakfasts
- Bush dinners
- Maasi dance performances
- Visit to Maasai villages
- Tree planting programmes
- Guided nature walks
- Bird watching walks
- Board games
The lodge has a total of 92 rooms which include family rooms and a variety of suites all which are non-smoking.
Each room is housed in a single storey building opening directly on to the grounds each reflecting a Maasai manyatta theme. They each have their own hand-painted wall frescos.
There is a satellite TV and WiFi connection in each room. Baby-sitting services and children menus are offered with prior notice.
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge has a conference facility that can accommodate up to 120 persons in theatre style. The room comes with the following:
- Modern state-of-the-art furniture tailored to your specifications
- PA system
- LCD overhead projector, TV and Video
- Flip charts and marker pens
- Delegate stationery
- Team building programmes
- Generator on stand-by