Mara Explorer Tented Camp
Mara Explorer is situated on a broad, thickly forested bend of the Talek River in the very heart of the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The luxurious tented camp lies at the confluence of the Maasai Mara’s 4 main game-viewing areas and the spectacle of the wildebeest migration between July and September.
Mara Explorer Tented Camp is 202km away from Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and 164km away from Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Dining facilities
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange facility
- Front office desk
- Wedding services
- Transport to and from the airport
- Ample and secure parking free of charge
- In-house bar
- On-site medical assistance available
The hotel has 10 comfortable and well-equipped guestrooms. Each room has an en suite bathroom with extra towels and beddings provided as well.
House-keeping services are provided for in the room. There is a safe-deposit box in-built in the room.
The deluxe tent has one double bed or two twin beds with en suite bathroom where one can deep soak themselves in the bathtub or a separate shower area is available. A hair dryer and in-room massage can be provided on request.
- Morning and evening game drives to Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Nature walk along Talek River
- Guided walks in the reserve