Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Located at the centre of the famous ‘Mara Triangle’, Mara Serena Safari Lodge is set high on a bush-cloaked hill with long views over the savannah and overlooks the hippo-filled Mara River. The lodge stands at the centre of one of Africa’s most dramatic wildlife arenas with the legendary spectacle of the wildebeest migration being a stone-throw away. It takes 5 hours by road to cover the 320km journey from Nairobi. 2km from the lodge is Mara Serena Airstrip where transfer services are provided if arrival time is known in advance.
The lodge blends international standards with raw African beauty as it resembles the traditional Maasai manyatta.
- Central dining room, internal and external
- Swimming pool and sundeck
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Satellite TV in communal areas only
- WiFi connection
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Conference facilities and under-canvas events facilities
- Complete wedding planning service
- 3 daily game drives in safari vehicles with dedicated wilderness guides
- Guided nature walks or bird watching walks
- Maasai dance
- Sundowners in the bush
- Breakfast by the hippo pools
- Balloon safaris
- Maasai bush suppers
- Board games
Mara Serena Safari Lodge boasts of 74 rooms inclusive of 5 family rooms and one en suite. All the rooms are non-smoking making it convenient for every visitor.
Each room in Mara Serena Safari Lodge has a view of the famous Mara River which features twin rows of individual rooms. There are some luxurious rooms in the lodge that are accommodated in their own modular stand-alone unit with uninterrupted views, private balcony and seating area.
Baby-sitting services are provided upon request and prior notice.
Special service is provided to honeymooners where they get the honeymoon suite.
Mara Serena Safari Lodge has a conference room located at the end of one of the wings that extend from the nucleus of the location. The room is decorated in vibrant red, sunshine-yellow and white topped up with Maasai artifacts. The room enjoys a clear view of the Mara River. The room comes with facilities like:
- Modern furniture tailor-made to suit your specification
- PA system
- LCD projector
- Flip charts and marker pens
- Stationery to the delegates
- Secretarial and photocopying services provided
- High speed internet connection