Park Rules and Regulations
- Respect the privacy of the wildlife, this is their habitat.
- Beware of the animals, they are wild and can be unpredictable.
- Don’t crowd the animals or make sudden noises or movements.
- Don’t feed the animals, it upsets their diet and leads to human dependence.
- Keep quiet, noise disturbs the wildlife and may antagonize your fellow visitors.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times, except at designated picnic or walking areas.
- Keep below the maximum speed limit (40 kph/25 mph).
- Never drive off-road, this severely damages the habitat.
- When viewing wildlife keep to a minimum distance of 20 meters and pull to the side of the road so as to allow others to pass.
- Leave no litter and never leave fires unattended or discard burning objects.
- Respect the cultural heritage of Kenya, never take pictures of the local people or their habitat without asking their permission, respect the cultural traditions of Kenya and always dress with decorum.
- Stay over or leave before dusk, visitors must vacate the Park between 6.00 p.m. – 6.00 a.m. unless they are camping overnight.
Pride Drive Tours Booking Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 50% of total safari cost is required at the time of booking confirmation and balance being payable at or before safari start.
A deposit of 80% of total safari cost is required for flight packages at the time of booking confirmation and balance being payable at or before safari start.
You may also choose to pay full safari amount at booking confirmation if you prefer.
Safari cancellation policy
Any safari deposit paid shall be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels and administrative costs as below.
|No of days||Percentage forfeited of tour price|
|More than 40 days||5% of the tour price|
|14-40 days||20% of the tour price|
|6-14 days||30% of the tour price|
|Less than 5 days and no show||no refunds|
Please note that refund will be done within 30 days after cancellation of the safari.
Included are all expenses in respect of safari vehicle, driver guide as per itinerary, meals while on Safari, accommodation, entrance fees to National parks and game reserves.
Tour cars, pop up top Safari minivans, pop up top 4×4 Land Cruiser Jeeps will be provided depending on the tour program/itinerary and number of tour participants. The company reserves the right to employ the services of same standard sub-contractors.
Based on two persons sharing in a twin room / tent. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost (single room supplement). Hotel /lodges / tented camps are named as an indication of category and accommodation may be reserved at same standard hotels/lodges /tented camps. In this case, you shall be notified on your safari accommodation in advance.
Alteration to tours
The company reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
Price are based on tariffs and other operational costs prevailing at the time of printing.
The company and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.
The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country.
All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arise.
The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
The company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to luggage.