ZILWA ATTITUDE, MAURITIUS
In the Creole language Zilwa means an ‘islander’. Zilwa Attitude is different and unique with its Mauritian concept and invites all guests to discover the legendary genuineness of this little paradise.
The contemporary rustic-chic design and Mauritian architecture of the hotel take their inspiration from bungalows of old. Those charming holiday homes built along the beach, with thatch, tin or shingle roofs, wax-polished floors, rough walls, bright colours and other material are reminders of the island’s typical way of life. A few design details here and there give a special local atmosphere so typical of this hotel.
The 5 restaurants offers a blend of spicy and exquisite tastes from all over the world, a delicious mix of Creole, Indian, Asian and European cuisines true to the cultural diversity of the island. Try the Dine Around experience and every day enjoy a delicious cuisine according to your mood. Two bars serve delicious cocktails including delicious rum-based cocktails deliciously flavoured with fresh fruits. The beach bar is perfect for sipping your favourite tipple whilst watching the moon rise over the lagoon.
You can spoil and pamper yourself with one of the many treatments on offer at Spa Attitude.
Zilwa Attitude invites families, couples and newlyweds experiences local traditions: a sunrise pirogue trip or a treasure hunt for kids, among others. There are many fun and relaxed activities: the mini-club, Ayo le Dodo, nested in an old restored boat is fun for the little ones. There are 3 pools and a kids’ pool.
A great variety of water and land sports are available for all to enjoy.
- A selection of local beverages: water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally bottled alcohols and spirits
- A selection of drinks from the mini bar
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 15:30 to 18:00 at Taba-J
- Local snacks served with evening drinks
- Picnic baskets for day excursions
- Optional: breakfast, lunch and dinner in one of the other Attitude hotels (this offer is applicable to a selection of restaurants upon availability, 24 hour prior booking. Transfer not included)
- 20% discount on one ‘Mauritian massage’ for bookings between 09:00 and 14:00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights)